Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Good day all! Well, my Cricut Explore has arrived! I've unpacked it but haven't been able to use it much yet. I'm setting up a space for it, so my laptop can also sit next to it. :) 

Tonight my Explore should be set up for some real work. Tomorrow, I hope to have some photos up of some SVG items cut out! I really want that vintage typewriter from SVGCuts. Looks like I'll finally get a chance to order the kit this week. :)


In the spirit of Spring, I want to make some flowery things! Now is a great time to start working on Mother's Day cards and gifts. :D I'm going to add the video of my Explore's ceremonious unboxing. Sorry if you don't hear me all throughout; I was using my iPad to record, which I don't do often. 


Also, don't forget to adjust your clocks 1 hour forward on Sunday, March 9th (or as I do it the night before)!


I wish you a wonderful and crafty day!






No comments: